Dr Rajkomar is a UK trained consultant dermatologist who provides private dermatology services at
- Spire Regency in Macclesfield, Cheshire
- BMI The South Cheshire Private Hospital in Leighton, Crewe
- Pall Mall Medical in Manchester
Please see his private practice page for more information, including booking contact details.
Dr Rajkomar read medicine at The University of Sheffield. He completed his medical qualifications in Yorkshire before moving to Manchester to finish his dermatology training where he now works.
Skin problems can cause great psychological distress, affecting all aspects of daily life such as sleep, work and relationships. Dr Rajkomar is sensitive and empathetic to the needs of his patients and provides a personalised and practical treatment plan to each patient. Please see his testimonial page.
He is happy to see patients of all age groups with a range of skin (for example rashes, moles and cysts), hair and nail problems. Please see the conditions we treat page for a sample of the more common conditions encountered. However, this list is not exhaustive as there are more than 2000 dermatological conditions.
A large part of his work involves skin cancer and he diagnoses and carries out skin surgery to remove suspicious moles. Moreover, he is part of the multidisciplinary team managing skin cancers.
His NHS works is split between Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust and Vernova Dermatology, based in Macclesfield.
As the audit lead at Salford Royal, he ensures that high standards of care are maintained in dermatology practice.
He is heavily involved in undergraduate teaching and is in charge of undergraduate teaching for medical students from The University of Manchester across Greater Manchester.
Also working at Vernova Healthcare Community Interest Company, based in Macclesfield, he provides dermatology services to patients of all age groups in East Cheshire.
Dr Rajkomar is a member of the
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Royal College of Physicians (London)
- British Association of Dermatologists (BAD)
- European Society of Contact Dermatitis (ESCD)
- British Society of Cutaneous Allergy (BSCA)
- British Hair and Nail Society (BHNS)
- British Society for Dermatological Surgery (BSDS)
- BMI The South Cheshire Private Hospital
Appointment: 01270 500411 / 0808 101 0383
- Pall Mall Medical Manchester
Pall Mall Court, 61-67 King Street,
Appointment: 0330 058 4455
- Spire Regency Hospital
Appointment: 01625 501150